Why choose a Complete EPOS System?
Sometimes you need to think big to achieve big, and with a complete EPOS system you can do just that. A fully compatible, comprehensive system will enable complete visibility of your business’ performance. It should be the most valuable member of the team: multi-tasking, efficient, intuitive and focused on growing your business.
It’s possible to purchase software, hardware and POS devices from multiple companies, but it is much simpler and less risky to buy a complete EPOS system from one provider. This not only ensures total compatibility but also enables you to establish an ongoing partnership including maintenance and technical support.
Many providers will be able to tailor an EPOS packages to suit your business size, sector and business objectives.
- Improve the efficiency of all your processes saving you valuable time on admin, reporting and processing transactions
- Establish complete visibility and control of all aspects of your business’ transactions, reporting, stock control and staff management
- Produce both simple and more detailed reports enabling you to analyse sales trends of the performance of particular product lines and marketing campaigns
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving the efficiency of transactions, loyalty schemes and more customer focused marketing that reflects their buying habits
- Increase profits through automated till prompts that encourage your staff to upsell or highlight special offers
- Integrate all your sales platforms including multiple sites and websites via a complete Cloud system
- Manage and motivate your staff with individual logins that track sales performance
- Call on the provider’s expertise if you need advice or support.
Where to start?
When purchasing a complete EPOS system it’s really important that you are doing so with the long game in mind. The provider you choose will (or should) be more like a partner with a vested interest in your success. If you’re not comfortable for whatever reason, keep shopping.
Because they are providing a complete solution they will be able to work with you to find the right software functionality, POS devices and price to suit you.
Not all providers offer the most advanced features like loyalty schemes or integrated marketing so make a list of must-haves, nice-to-haves and don’t-needs to ensure you end up with exactly what you need without agreeing to add-ons that increase cost but add no real value.